“For many of us, our feet are the furthest things from our minds, both physically and mentally,” Dr. Jennifer Flo says. “We expect they will be uncomfortable at times, and we needlessly put up with the pain when they hurt. Healthy feet are the foundation to our independence. Our feet are wondrously engineered and often the indicators of our overall health, so we need to look after them. As an open member of the LGBTQ community I have witnessed our unique needs when it comes to feet.”
All You Need to Do is Ask
- Are you a drag performer who would like a free post performance foot massage and foot check? Do your calves, heels or toes hurt after a performance? I will be there waiting after you get off stage.
- Belong to LGBTQ group that would be interested in a Q&A or to offer free check for your members?
- Do you have a community event in which you would like Dr. Flo to participate?
- Want assistance in finding the shoe that matches your personal style?
- Transgender and gender non-conforming people, who face an exceptional degree of bias and discrimination in healthcare, Dr. Flo wants to them to feel comfortable in their own shoes.
- Would you like an inclusive board certified podiatrist and/or board certified wound care physician to be part of your diabetic management team?
She believes that a welcoming and safe environment is essential for healthy LGBTQ individuals. She has created a space to better meet her patients’ often complex health care needs.
Dr. Flo wants to be part of your trusted healthcare team.