Those name brand shoes at the thrift store may only be $0.99.
However, you don’t know if the previous owner(s) may have had issues.
Exception :: If the shoes are brand new with tag, fit you perfectly, have the correct support (or able to accommodate your custom insoles) and wide enough to avoid foot issues. It is rare but it does happen.
- HELPFUL HINTS – BUYING THE RIGHT SHOES -Take these easy helpful hints when choosing shoes for children and help kids put their best foot forward
- FIVE SHOE STYLES YOU SHOULD STOP WEARING – All your shoes should have a relatively low heel with a wide base to give your foot extra stability. The shoe should be made by a stretchable material. If you can remove the insole or see if there’s a removable orthotic insert already inside, then you have a shoe prepared to keep your feet supported.
- HELP KIDS PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD – Take these three easy steps when choosing shoes for children.
- FIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO COMBAT SMELLY FEET – It is not uncommon to have foot odor.
- HIGH-HEELED SHOES ARE THE ENEMY – Cramming your feet into pointy-toed high-heels shoes can lead to a laundry list of foot problems