Dr. Jennifer Flo provides strict medical sterilization of all the instrumentation that is used.
The medical pedicure treatment consists of the following:
- Hydrotherapy treatment with steam towels with occlusive wrap.
- A medical evaluation of your feet by a podiatrist.
- Mechanical debridement of all corns, callouses, fissures, etc.
- Trimming and reduction of nails, including debridement of thick or ingrown nails.
- A massage in order to restore your skin and it feels wonderful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. Your insurance will pay if the medical pedicure appointment is 63 days or more from your last podiatry appointment.
Does this qualify as a diabetic foot check?
Yes. We do a basic diabetic foot exam as a free service during the pedicure. If the appointment is 63 days or more from your last podiatry appointment it will be covered.
Do you apply nail polish?
Yes. We offer safe, anti-fungal, anti-toxic application of nail polish for $10. Currently, our medical nail polish is available in five color options: clear, nude, deep red, pink and fire engine red.